30 Aug 2015

Colourful kidroom

Our home is white, black and grey. Except for the kid's room.
This room was done over a year ago, and I still like it. Walls are a neutral colour, textiles and some of the furniture are bright, happy colours.
Bookshelf was an online find for 10 euros and I painted it white & blue.
This drawer we've had for years and when it was placed here, I painted it blue and changed the handles. It stores all the kid's clothes.
The room is a combination of old and new. IKEA Hemnes daybed was purchased new, as well as the rug and all the fabrics for the cushions. The stool in the above picture belonged to my grandma; it's not very neat but I like it the way it is, a bit rugged.
The elephant is vintage. It used to be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a note and come back again!