18 Aug 2015

Everyday food

Someone (my mother-in-law, actually) once asked me, if we always eat something "fancy", since I like cooking. Well ... we don't.
I do try to cook from fresh, healthy ingredients though, even if the food itself is simple.
For sweeter snacks we prefer fruits instead of sugary, artificial stuff. But mind you, I don't believe in absolutes.
Dinner is prepared as easily as cooking a salmon fillet (seasoned with salt), kale and broccoli under a tin foil in a 150 degree oven for 45 minutes. Quite good, quite healthy.
The baskets in the kitchen are also flea market finds (see previous post here). I've found that I use fruits and veggies a lot more, when they're right there reminding me of their existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a note and come back again!